Tuesday 14 May 2013

About Natural Harvest – A collection of semen-based recipes






Natural Harvest – A collection of semen-based recipes was written in 2008 after about 2 years of experimenting with semen cooking. 

"The idea of cooking with semen came to me during a dinner party with some friends, where we discussed that us men want our partner to swallow, yet don’t want to taste it ourselves. I came to the conclusion that we should also ingest our own semen and a little while later I tried ejaculating into a hot frying pan. The first semen recipe was born and I began work on my semen cookbook.

I do understand that you might find it strange to be cooking with semen, but I assure you, I’m very serious about it. Semen is nutritious and delicious, but that’s not the whole explanation. Cooking with something that you made yourself is a great feeling, just like when you use home grown vegetables or eggs from your own hen. The same is true with cooking with cum. I have perfected the art over many years and I’m very proud of the level of expertise I have acquired over time. The Natural Harvest cookbook is the crowning achievement of my work with cum and I hope you will enjoy it. If you have any questions, you can send me an email or find me on Twitter. I do love interacting with my fans!"

No comments:

Post a Comment